Monday, October 20, 2008

Chapter Five

I don’t think electronic media will have a huge impact on the media, at least not right now. People still like to have a physical copy in their hand. Personally and I have to read an article for a class or if I want to read an article in the Ensign, I prefer to have a physical copy. I never read articles online unless I have to for a class or if I am doing research on the internet. Electronic media has made magazines more accessible but I don’t think they’ve had a huge impact yet. I think it’s possible that electronic media may become more popular than the traditional physical copy in the future; however, I do not think that electronic media will become the only source for magazines.

No comments:

The Credit Report.com commercials

Example of Bad Ad